Pages

Monday, November 24, 2008

Birthday Princess Pops

So my birthday was last Tuesday and two of my best friends also have birthdays just a few days apart from mine so I made us some birthday princess cake pops!

I printed out crowns and covered the paper with wax paper and used a ziplock bag to make them. I then covered them with luster dust! they are super cute.


I am putting them in little mini buckets with feather boa material around the top I will take more pictures once I have done that!

Next stop mini cheesecakes....until next time!










1 comment:

  1. My partner
    Diablo III Gold
    and i imprinted away capped teeth and included the actual cardstock along with become paper along with employed some sort of ziplock handbag to make them. I then covered all of them luster Billig Diablo 3 Gold airborne debris! they may be very sweet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails