Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Caramel Apple Cupcakes

My blogger buddy Monica from Monica's Road To the Middle asked me a while back if I would guest post for her. I accepted and two months later I actually got around to doing it! I have a lot going on ok!

Monica's blog is fabulous, its about her daily life, crafts, baking, furniture restoration, photography you name it Monica is doing it and blogging about it.
I am in love with this picture! Monica and her boyfriend Bobby.


I wanted to bake up something that is the epitome of Fall, after all Autumn is my favorite season. I ran across a recipe for Caramel Apple Cupcakes. I love caramel, I love apples, and I definitely love cupcakes my interest was peaked, the end result was FANTASTIC! Go check out Monica's blog and my guest post! Go go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails