Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Luscious Slush Punch / Strawberry Punch

This is my favorite punch in the entire world. It is like a little bit of heaven, that is the only way to describe it. Make this for a shower, a birthday party, or just a Friday night - after having this I decided no special occasion is needed to make this. You can make it with champagne, or without still tastes delicious either way. Beware my Gaty (boyfriends mother) made this and, she says it was an accident I'm calling BS -- she put 3 bottles of pink champagne in one batch - its only supposed to be one. By the end of the shower we had the alcohol flush, and giggles.

I always get so caught up when I am at a party or throwing a party, I take pictures of the food and forget to take specific shots. So all I have is a picture of it in the punch bowl.


Luscious Slush Punch/ Strawberry Punch - Click here for Printable Recipe


Ingredients
2 1/2 cup White Sugar
6 cups Water
2 - 3 oz pkg Strawberry Gelatin Mix
1 (46 oz)  Pineapple Juice
2/3 cup Lemon Juice
1 qt. Orange Juice
2 - 2 liter Sprite or 7 up ( for non - alcoholic)
2 bottles Champagne

Instructions
In a large saucepan, combine sugar, water, and strawberry gelatin. Boil for 3 minutes. Stir in pineapple juice, lemon juice, orange juice. Divide mixture in half, and freeze in 2 separate containers.
When ready to serve, place the frozen contents of one container in a punch bowl, and stir in 1 bottle of lemon-lime soda (or champagne) until slushy.

1 comment:

  1. Anything that involves champagne and fruity goodness is a winner to me! YUM!!!!! - Meg @ oisme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails